INR 13,000 to 40,000 CTC + Huge Incentive
(As per Industry Standards, decent hike on existing CTC)
We are looking for a high-performing Travel Specialist / Sr. Travel Specialist to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth tasks by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
You will be responsible for selling and up selling to new and existing clients and providing excellent Customer service in support of organizations sales & revenue goals.
English written & verbal skills, Basic Computer knowledge is must (knowing Hindi and Punjabi is an added advantage)
- Achieve growth and hit assigned tasks successfully
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Understand all new products and their roles that the organization launches
- Specialists need to communicate with customers/travellers across New Zealand, Australia & UK for the best rates & services
- Specialists have to prepare quotations/itinerary for the travel based on the requirement which will be converse over Phone and Email.
• Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales executive is a plus
• Experience in Travel Industry is a plus
• Good understanding of difference GDS – Amadeus, Galileo etc
• Creative, problem solver with ability and experience understanding needs of customers and delivering solutions
• Should be able to handle multiple priorities when needed without compromising delivery & schedule
• General knowledge of Web / Internet technologies
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Organizational and time-management skills
Offered Salary (Monthly)₹ 20,000 - ₹ 30,000