Pentagram Consulting is one of top HR Consulting Company in India with a mission that is simple yet powerful – “We bring winners together”. We offer specialization HR Consulting services in Leadership Hiring, Search & Staffing – Permanent & Contract, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Monthly Payroll & Compliance Management, Research & Market Map.
About Client: Our client is a leading multinational company that provides business, marketing and technology consulting services to clients. In order to further grow their professional services in India, they are looking for talent who specializes in Director-Cloud.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strategizing, designing and implementing highly efficient solution on Public Cloud (Amazon Web Services, Azure or GCP) for security, resilience, performant, networking, availability, Blue-green deployments in context of business application.
- Security Hardening of cloud infrastructure application/web server against known/unknown vulnerabilities.
- Assess client needs and requirements to ensure appropriate approach to solve client challenges
- Recommend right public / private cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, or SaaS) required for the solution
- Expert in Capacity Planning Design, cost and effort estimations
- Experience in cloud comparison & recommendation
- Experience in Cloud (Public & Private) cost optimization
- Designing and set up automated backup and restoration of application/web servers/databases/datalakes to object storage like S3.
- Deliver best in class operations tooling & practices, including CI, CD, chatops, RBA, and RPA
- Writing infrastructure as code for public or private clouds and implement modern cloud Integration architecture using
- Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet or Ansible )
- SCM (TFS or GIT)
- CI tools (Jenkins or Bamboo)
- Azure Resource Manager, Cloud formation or Google Cloud Deployment Manager
- Scripting language: Python, Bash and Shell
- Container services like ECS, ACS, GCE or Kubernetes
- Architecting and implementing end to end monitoring solution in cloud (Nagios, Zabbix, AppD, CWatch etc) including billing
- Understands compliance, safe harbor and law of land
- Design for failover, high availability, MTTR , MTTF and MTBF
- Must have understanding of SDLC
- Designing and implementing software engineering processes, improve efficiency
- Implementing shift left strategy
- Monitor application, systems and infrastructure health
- Report on business and processes metrics
- Balance governance, ownership and freedom against reliability
- Evaluate the undifferentiated heavy lifting of operating in house solutions versus adopting cloud native services (Public vs. Private)
- Deliver best in class operations tooling & practices, including CI, CD and chatops
- Work closely with Security Engineering, Infrastructure Engineering and SRE
- Overall experience of 16+ years in Infrastructure, Middleware Administration, and Cloud.
- 5+ years of working in Cloud (Public, & Private) with extensive knowledge on one or more Public Cloud.
- Delivery experience in solutioning, implementing or migrating a large CMS / E-commerce / Enterprise workload to Cloud.
- Proven ability to plan and execute change on an enterprise scale, with outcomes that fulfil the original business case
- Can look through lenses of business, functional, and technology.
- Can manage multiple projects simultaneously; able to evaluate progress or mitigate risks.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies, various platforms, tools and products and their respective applications
- Have worked in a client-facing role or at a client location
- Awareness of industry trends and directions and its impact on IT services
- Experience of working in/with multi-vendor, 3rdparties, and client teams
- Total knowledge of delivery management, various delivery models etc.
- Delivery, stakeholder & client management
- Full time Bachelor’s/Master’s degree(Science or Engineering preferred)
Offered Salary (Monthly)₹ 5,00,000 Plus
Experience15 - 20 Years