Pentagram Consulting is one of top HR Consulting Company in India with a mission that is simple yet powerful – “We bring winners together”. We offer specialization HR Consulting services in Leadership Hiring, Search & Staffing – Permanent & Contract, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Monthly Payroll & Compliance Management, Research & Market Mapping.
About Client: Our client is a leading multinational company that provides business, marketing and technology consulting services to clients. In order to further grow their professional services in India, they are looking for talent who specializes in Director – Experience Technology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead all domain work in the architecture and development of a quality solution for a large or complex project.
- Track progress according to the plan created for the project (conduct code and design reviews and status meetings as needed) and reports status to the clients/broader engagement leadership.
- Make changes to design plans, staffing levels, or deliverables as required throughout the course of the project to ensure quality and timely deliverable.
- Attract, recruit and retain interactive development talent to grow the creative capability.
- Identify the tools, templates and techniques that evolve existing approaches for the larger creative community. Works on a local and regional level to ensure the implementation and success of these tools and processes.
- Collaborate with staffing to make project allocation decisions.
- Enhance the brand by regularly producing blogs, whitepapers, and point of views regarding front-end technology and actively engaged in speaking engagements. Should be an evangelist of the domain.
- Actively drive initiatives and projects that directly relate to domain development.
- Focus on domain/skill set development for interactive and provide guidance and direction of building capabilities within the domain.
- Awareness of emerging technologies and market trends and have a POV on them.
- Hands-on experience working with Node.js along with setting up frontend build systems and automating the same using Grunt / Gulp.
- Understanding of UX and challenges in large scale UI Development
- Working knowledge of Domain Driven Design
- Excellent mentoring skills and ability to conduct workshops for clients and internal folks
- Visual acumen to identify problems with design and propose alternatives based on previous experience. Be a strong proponent of pixel fidelity.
- Hands-on experience working with TDD in JS with the help of frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, Karma etc.
- Deep understanding of UX and challenges of hi-fidelity UI development.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
Experience Required: 15 to 18 years
Offered Salary (Monthly)₹ 5,00,000 Plus
Experience15 - 20 Years