The role is of a delivery manager leading a team of technologist working on modern and traditional data technologies viz. AWS PaaS Big data lake solution (Glue, Redshift, Spark,Scala, Python, etc.) and Informatica, Oracle, Autosys, IDQ & SAS visual analytics tool for traditional DWBI/ODS deliveries. The incumbent would work to ensure people management, Service delivery management, career management and stakeholder management of various application support teams. He/she would work towards creating a positive and innovation friendly environment. The incumbent would be responsible to create new capabilities.
- Collaboration & coordination with multiple business partners.
- Provide oversight to the engagement: Track & improve the KPIs of Service delivery, People engagement, Innovation.
- Regular engagement reporting and publishing of the metrics for all work delivered
- Ensuring the work is delivered on time and with quality
- Workload forecasting & planning, process standardization
- Knowledge management & productivity enhancement
- Engage with partner for improving the delivery and adding value to the business
- Must have good experience in leading projects using agile methodologies
- Resource planning, Recruitment, On Boarding and career management of team.
- Retention strategy across the team, Employee Engagement
- Establish medium and long terms plans for the teams
- Performance management – Objective creation at team level, Performance evaluation after interacting with stakeholders and normalization across teams
- Coaching and mentoring team
- Backup and succession planning across teams.
- Strong experience in delivering at-least 2 projects in Big Data related projects using AWS data lake technologies like Glue, EMR, Redshit and open source technologies like Spark, Scala, Python, Hive, Spoop, Hbase, Flume, Kafka, etc.
- Must have delivered at-least 3 traditional DWBI,, ODS & client 360 solutions using Informatica (ETL), Oracle & scheduling tools like Control-M/Autosys
- We need AWS or Data Lake management experience.
- Must have exposure to leading data lake implementation on AWS cloud platform
- Must be leading a team of data architects, designers & senior developers & visualization experts
- Strong experience of leading DevOps & automation initiatives within the data deliveries
- Should have delivery experience in visualization solutions using any modern age tools like Tableau, Qliksense, etc.
- Knowledge on leading SAS products is an added advantage.
- BE, B. Tech. or MBA from reputed institute.
- 13+ years of progressive experience in application development or support teams
- 9+ years of experience in development and delivering data related projects
- 5+ years of experience in managing a group of people directly
- Ability to consolidate information across multiple teams and bring meaningful actions
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize wide range of tasks
- Demonstrated initiative and creativity – ability to influence (add value)
- Strong interpersonal, communication, motivational, organizational and planning skills
- Experience in managing offshore teams
- Ability to seed new capabilities in the team and evolve the teams for future
Offered Salary (Monthly)₹ 2,00,000 - ₹ 2,50,000
Career LevelManager/Sr. Manager
Experience12 - 15 Years