Role Brief –
Independent Financial Advisor with complete ownership of Sales, Operations and allied branch functions with Financial Planning for Clients.
This position holder will be responsible for managing key relationships and ensures business development across all distribution segments and manage Corporate & SMEs at all branch locations of the Cluster.
Will play a strategic role in the future growth and expansion of the organization
- Responsible for achieving Sales for wealth products, acquiring HNI/UHNI (its an individual role)
- PRODUCT: Mutual fund, Insurance, PMS and other Wealth products along with Loan Book
- Acquisition of new HNI & UHNI Client
- Ensure right- selling by all team members through regular training.
- Ensuring Compliance with regulations
- Confident & Assertive, Good Communicational skills abilities and pleasing personality, Negotiation Skills
- Ability to motivate and manage team/People Management.
- Pursing CFP or Cleared 1 module of AFP, IRDA & AMFI Certified is mandatory
- Product knowledge, Market knowledge & extensively networked.
Offered Salary (Monthly)₹ 3,50,000 - ₹ 4,00,000
Job LocationKolkatta, Chennai, Bangaluru, Goa, Gujrat, Telengana, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Lucknow