Pentagram Consulting is one of top HR Consulting Company in India with a mission that is simple yet powerful – “We bring winners together”. We offer specialization HR Consulting services in Leadership Hiring, Search & Staffing – Permanent & Contract, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Monthly Payroll & Compliance Management, Research & Market Mapping.
About Client: Our client is a leading multinational company that provides business, marketing and technology consulting services to clients. In order to further grow their professional services in India, they are looking for talent who specializes in Head Of Engineering ( HOE).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Apply my in-depth knowledge of multiple programming languages, associated frameworks and the tool ecosystem to create elegant solutions to problems.
- Adopt new languages and new paradigms applying them to the problem domain where they deliver significant benefit.
- Test drive features in applicable programming language and be comfortable with the TDD cycle.
- Shape the wider application landscape.
- Apply distributed programming models (e.g. Actor frameworks) appropriately.
- Model multiple domains, articulating contexts & boundaries and articulate the
- rationale behind them.
- Am an expert at translating requirements into tasks &code.
- Develop high quality code that can lead to rapid delivery. Ruthlessly pursuing continuous integration and delivery. Committing code early and often, with an understanding of version control & branching strategies.
- Implement continuous live testing.
- Implement infrastructure as code.
- Implement infrastructure as cattle not pets – configuration and deployment are automated.
- Apply my understanding of elastic scale and build highly available systems.
- Build manageable code and observe basic hygiene practices.
- Follow the best practices of continuous BDD/TDD/Performance/Security/Smoke testing.
- Work effectively with my product stakeholders to communicate and translate their needs into improvements in my product.
- Lead group discussions on design within appropriate bounded context
- Support production systems, resolve incidents and perform root cause analysis.
- Debug/find complex problems and support/maintain the software solution.
- Share knowledge and influence with the wider engineering community.
- Mentor and develop those around me.
- Raise the bar of the organization.
- Produce proof of concepts to evaluate new tools
Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
Offered Salary (Monthly)₹ 5,00,000 Plus
Experience15 - 20 Years
Related Jobs (20)
Associate Creative Director / Sr. Manager ‐ Information Architecture on September 24, 2019 Full Time