About Client: Our client is a leading multinational company that provides business, marketing and technology consulting services to clients. In order to further grow their professional services in India, they are looking for talent who specializes in Senior Manager- DotNet.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Architecture & Design
- Prepares the technical design of the technology components within the module (one or more
of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component,
package function customization)
- Participates in design reviews and provides insightful comments to improve the design quality and design conformance to standards
- Provides innovative solutions to technical issues during the project that could impact one or more modules of the project
- Implements (hands-on) the module components based on and industry best practices These components could be custom built, or built using a third party tool and also could involve extending an industry package
- Develops reusable frameworks/components and POCs to accelerate development on projects
- Supports the module in production, resolves hot issues and implements and deploys
enhancements to the application/package
- Works with/helps other team members to resolve technical issues
Planning Tracking & Estimation
- Estimates the implementation and deployment of the module based on design architecture, testing strategy and overall project plan
- Reports progress and issues to the Manager in a timely manner. In particular, to relay issues that might impact on quality or the ability to deliver to timescales or estimates
- Experience implementing design and architectural patterns in respective application scenarios. DI/IOC Container, Unity, Sprint.Net, MVC/ MVVM, SOA, Micro Service Patterns
- Proficient in designing and developing web based applications using Net MVC4 (Web RAZOR)and above, ASP.Net Web API, WCF, C# (.Net framework).
- Client side validation with responsive feedback , Write non-blocking code.
- Experience in implementing TDD using automated testing platforms and unit tests ( Nunit)& Mocking frameworks.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming – OOPS &SOLID Principles
- Worked in large teams using Agile based development methodology
- Micro services
- Experience in Multi threading
- Good experience in Entity framework/NHibernate, SQL Sever Design & Performance Tuning including ETL (SSIS, Rihno).
- Distributed Caching – Redis/ Memcached
- Git Flow – Branching & Merging, CI/ CD using Jenkin with all quality checks
- Load & Performance Test – Gatling/ WRK/ Artillery
- API Test Tools – Postman/ JMeter
- Monitoring – Splunk, AppDynamics, New Relic
- Worked with Application Security – Authentication/ Authorization
- Responsive UI frameworks like Angular, React, ExtJS, etc – one of this is a must-have
Experience Required: 12-17 Years
Offered Salary (Monthly)₹ 4,50,000 - ₹ 5,00,000
Career LevelManager/Sr. Manager
Experience12 - 15 Years
Job LocationGurugram, Bangaluru
Related Jobs (20)
Associate Creative Director / Sr. Manager ‐ Information Architecture on September 24, 2019 Full Time