About Client: Our client is a leading multinational company that provides business, marketing and technology consulting services to clients. In order to further grow their professional services in India, they are looking for talent who specializes in Sr. Manager – Core Java.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for architecture as well as design of the project and works with design team and Clients to create the needed artifacts
- Represent the organization in customer-facing communication as well as interact with multiple clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from the business issues/requirements at an application level pertinent to Public is technical expertise on the specific platform.
- Responsible for choosing the needed technology stack based on the functional, non-functional requirements and based on other factors like client drivers, environment and feasibility
- Estimates the implementation and deployment of the various modules based on each module design and how the module fits into the overall project architecture, construction and testing strategy and overall project plan
- High-level grouping of responsibilities (broken down into tasks / activities) that a given role needs to perform in order to be successful
Required Tech Stack:
- 12 -16 years of overall experience in the software industry with at least 3-5 years of experience as an enterprise / solutions architect.
- Should have strong full stack experience in design and coding medium complexity applications leveraging advanced Java 1.8 or above and features like Lambda Expressions, Streams, Serialization, Annotations, Generics, Enums,Collections
- Should have strong acumen in Data Structures,Algorithms,problem-solving and Logical/Analytical skills.
- Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts,Design principles and implementation of different type of Design patterns.
- Sound understanding of concepts like Exceptional handling,Serialization/Deserialization and Immutability concepts,etc.
- Multi-Threading (Advanced multi-threading like concurrent packages, managing memory leaks, etc.)
- Should have experience in Core Java, Java – Spring Framework, J2EE, Java – ORM (Hibernate, Toplink, ibatis) , Throughput / Transaction Application, Logical Architecture Design, OOAD and UML, Package / Vendor Selection, Performance / Capacity Planning, TDD (JUnit, TestNG, EasyMock, JMock etc. for extensive unit-testing)
- Strong experience on at least multiple Spring modules like DI, AOP, Transactions, Boot, etc.
- Should have experience in AWS (EC2, CloudWatch, Lambada, S3, SQS, SNS, Dynamo DB).
- Hands-on experience with Rest based Webservices and Micro-services.
- Basic understanding of Java Memory Management(JMM)including garbage collections concepts.
- Experience in RDBMS or NO SQL databases and writing SQL queries (Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with JMS/Kafka.
Offered Salary (Monthly)₹ 4,50,000 - ₹ 5,00,000
Career LevelManager/Sr. Manager
Experience12 - 15 Years