About Client: Our client is a leading multinational company that provides business, marketing and technology consulting services to clients. In order to further grow their professional services in India, they are looking for talent who specializes in Senior Manager – Sitecore.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define and document physical, logical and network solution architecture view for an integrated solution that includes Sitecore infrastructure, Digital Asset Management, Campaign Management, Microsites, Search etc.
- Architecting PaaS Solution
- Estimate effort for implementation of Sitecore designs.
- Design and implement templates & layouts for Multi-site, Multi-lingual, Multichannel scenarios.
- Design and Implement all schema types including metadata/parameter schemas.
- Create and deploy medium/high complexity layouts and templates such as C# / .NET user controls, pages using Visual Studio.
- Develop Page and Data Templates Sitecore &.NET and/or XSL templates using XSLT.
- Design, develop and debug templates with Template builder.
- Architect, design and Develop workflows.
- Implement security configuration using groups, roles and permissions.
- Diagnose and solve common problems related to Sitecore implementation.
- Support sizing, capacity planning and non-functional requirement specification, bench marking and recommendations for Sitecore solutions.
- Oversee installation, configuration and tuning of Sitecore in .NET environment.
- Design and implement integrated / automated translation solutions for multi-lingual solutions using translation manager integrated with Sitecore or other external translation environments.
- Evaluate other CMS products/vendors and articulate relative positioning of each CMS vendor in the multi-channel marketing and commerce space.
- Participate in workshops with business and technical clients to support problem definition and identification of key business processes.
- Liaise with Sitecore product engineering, professional services and support to help drive solutions.
- Drive mapping of client requirements to CMS capabilities across more than one CMS package.
- Define best practices, development standards to manage performance and scalability of the CMS/CDS application and work with stakeholders to manage CMS performance issues and dependencies.
- Define best practices for implementing content personalization solutions to enable targeted content delivery using Sitecore Profiling and personalization, SEO and Performance Optimization solution.
- Design, configure and implement OMS from analytics integration and data capturing perspective
- Proficient in XML, XSL, XSLT, XHTML
- Proficient in C#, Core .NET, COM, ASP.NET and Sitecore modules.
- Expert in Sitecore foundational concepts, Proficient in layout design, Sublayouts, Templates, Workflows and Security.
- Knowledge of Sitecore Alias is preferred.
- Proficient in end-to-end content life-cycle, web content management and delivery processes.
- Proficient in integration patterns with a Lucene, Search, Commerce package, Payment Gateways or other platforms.
- Proficient knowledge of the end-to-end content life-cycle, web content management and delivery processes.
- Good understanding of integration patterns with a Portal, Search, Commerce package or other platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree required degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
Offered Salary (Monthly)₹ 4,50,000 - ₹ 5,00,000
Career LevelManager/Sr. Manager
Experience12 - 15 Years